Tuesday 1 January 2008

Its the little things....

I was just thinking about how sometimes its the little details that make an event or a memory, but how its really difficult to hold on to these memories, to record them or recall them.

I focused on the big things in my review of the year, but here are some of the "little things" that I just don't want to forget.....

*On the journey home from George and Jacks NYE party. It was ALL About the music, and it kind of put me on a bit of a high. It was silly and funny and energetic and with really loud, bad singing (especially mine!).... The playlist included...

The Darkness - Black Shuck
Def Leppard - Pour some sugar on me
Extreme - Get the funk out
John Farnam - You're the voice
SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!
Chesney Hawkes - The One and Only
RAy Parker Junior - Ghostbusters
Hanson - MmmBop
Bobby Mcferrin - Don't worry be happy
And a rendition of BoysIImens "I'll make love to you" which Dave HATED!! HEH!

It was pure parmesan cheese, and I had to smile as it made me think its the sort of playlist that would make any offspring I have think i was the SADDEST fecker in the world! HURRAH!!

Here are some other little things which meant a lot.....

*The Cossack dancing at my birthday (HEY HEY HEY!)
*The chocolate cake hysteria with Andy
*Validation from Michelles art group member
*My rising star moment with Lucy!
*And the feeling I had the exact moment Prince took to the stage on my 30th birthday!

ITS THE LITTLE THINGS.....

No comments: