Friday 9 February 2007

Words of encouragement

I said i would write about any of the activities i had done from the "Living Out Loud" book. Well, this afternoon, i have done my first!
Activity - Words of encouragement (from "Living Out Loud" by Keri Smith)

One of my friends is an artist whose ideas usually inspire me to jump out of my chair and create. One of his ideas is putting speech bubbles on photos of famous people or of people he admires. The bubbles are filled with good tidings and words of encouragement. One day i ran home to try this technique, and it works! Its one of my favourite things to do and it always makes me giggle. Plus, its nice to hear positive feedback from people whom you most admire. Fill your wall! -:Keri Smith:-


Here is my first!


















She is SOOOOOO right! Its a fab thing to do...... looking at it really makes me smile! I feel it could also become rather addictive..... I'm off to do some more now!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Love this idea!!
Going to have to copy it I think... maybe the guys from the Mighty Boosh could tell me how delcious and moist my Maderia Cake is... :)