Saturday 17 February 2007

Things to do when feeling bored....

1. Search for interesting things on YouTube.......

2. Consider all the arty things i could and should be doing

3. Look on Youtube some more.......

4. Post to Blog

5. Laugh...... a lot

6. Try and do arty things

Ok, so I'm having some trouble getting motivated today. Have nothing to do, no lists (wow!) and have an evening of freedom stretching out ahead of me! Dave is out for Matts Stag do tonight, so I'm all on my own. Looking forward to it, but am trying to make sure i don't fritter my time away by surfing the net, reading other peoples blogs (not a waste of time, but time consuming nevertheless!) and generally faffing! Im planning on a long bath, and then am going to sit down in my big armchair with a bunch of creative things and see what happens. Also, planning on trying to get a few paintings finished. SO..... enough of this procrastination, i will post something more when i have something of substance to actually put here!

No comments: