Friday 9 February 2007

Basic Grey

Basic Grey....... as Dave said when I was looking at buying some, "Why do you want to buy grey paper?"

Probably the most rubbish name for perhaps the most sublime collection of scrapbooking papers in the world! Introduced to me by Laura. (who it has to be said is introducing me to much of the world of scrapbooking!) And I've just bought some! Hurrah! This isn't the most exciting post in the world, but I'm excited that these beautiful papers are winging their patterned loveliness my way as we speak! So..... perhaps my scrapbooking will then start in earnest? It has to be said that things are moving a bit in my creative world. Paintings that have been hanging around forever are starting to get finished. It will be fab to have them all done, then i can move on and start a whole new set of paintings, and also have more time to explore and experiment with scrapping. Big hurrah to that!

No comments: