Sunday 4 January 2009

Gifts


















I had a friend round last night for a girlie night in, and quite unexpectedly she brought me gifts!! They were all pregnancy related, but for ME rather than the baby. Lots of things to help me chill and look after myself during the next 5 and a bit months. (Am I that far along already??)

It was a really thoughtful thing to do, and has refocused me on my goals to take better care of myself in the next year.

(However, frankly, the disposable underwear was not the most pleasant gift I have ever received!! A happy mix of practical yet deeply terrifying.......)

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Once I got kidnapped by my friends and ended up being away from home for about 4 or 5 days on tour with their band. As I hadn't been expecting to go anywhere I didn't have any underwear with me and so ended up trying to find somewhere that I could buy some new pants. For some reason we never managed to find a shop that sold proper underwear and so in the end I had to buy a pack of paper pants and make do with them...not a nice experience!