Tuesday 25 September 2007

The Big 30

Not much to say about being 30 yet..... my feet have hardly touched the ground!!

Well, as I mentioned, Prince was FANTASTIC!! Then commenced lots of feasting at various local restaurants, and then on Saturdat just gone I had the Vicars and Nuns party at the flat. And I had such a good time! you know those legendary nights that people talk about for years to come? Well, my party was one of those nights and I WAS THE HOSTESS!! YAY!! It was so good to have Duck there, Dom played tunes of sheer brilliance, the fancy dress prize presentation was hllarious and I danced myself silly!!! So many good memories, and so many great photos! I felt very appreciated, and I also appreciated my friends as ALL of them made the effort to dress up, and frankly, some of the efforts were unreal!!!

So now, the 30th celebrations are drawing to a close. (apart from pampering at Cedar Falls tomorrow...yum!) Its now all systems go and then some for the exhibtion as there is less than 2 weeks to go (yikes!)

All that remains to be done is to make this post visual............













No comments: