Monday 21 September 2009

September...

...is officially my favourite month of the year. Not only is it my birthday month, but it seems that September is usually better weather than the entire summer here put together.

Its wonderful when the skies look like this....




But the leaves look like this.



I have little energy right now, and have been feeling a bit poorly recently. However, I have also been on quite a few creative wanderings recently and met some interesting new people, so have much to write about. September also seems to herald new beginnings for me as the season changes, strangely much more so than the new year. My head is full of creative thoughts and plans, which is much better than it being full of the pain of a rather nasty ear infection.....

Here is to new artist friends, blue skies, the beginnings of Autumn and (soon) healthy ears!!

No comments: