Thursday 10 September 2009

My favourite shops are sweet shops...

And on my birthday I'm going to one....


The Mythical Beast Sweet Shoppe is a collaberative exhibition of 20 artists exhibiting work on the theme of mythical beasts. Its being housed in a curious little building overlooking Birnbeck Pier that I have always wondered about but never visited, a ten minute walk from where I live. Its next to Prince Consort Gardens, a lovely little park that I often end up at in order to see the sea, wonderful sunsets and to plot creative endeavours and generally feel inspired. There will be 40 different types of sweets on sale during the exhibition.

I am VERY excited! And hopefully I will get to meet Camilla...

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Thanks for the plug! It will be lovely to meet you. I hope all goes well up at the Quarry on Saturday, it's such a shame i'll be in the other quarry all day. I think Weston is going to be a pretty exciting place this weekend!