Tuesday 8 September 2009

Keeping it separate

In light of my word of the year being "Karen", I have created a new blog.

This whole "bring up baby" lark can be all consuming, and I have felt the desire to document it, think about it, write for therapeutic purposes and talk about my experiences, but it didn't feel right for these musings to end up on this blog. This blog is about all things creative in my world, and I kinda want it to stay that way.

So if you are at all interested, you can see my new blog here.

www.meanderingsmusingsandmotherhood.blogspot.com

You don't HAVE to read it, but give it a try? I hope you won't find it dull! Of course, if babies aren't your bag, then just stay here and normal creative service will be resumed.

Don't say I'm pushing you into anything.....

No comments: