Monday 22 December 2008

Reflections on the change.

I have been thinking a great deal over the last few days what word I will pick as my word of the year for 2009. I'm not sure yet, but things are beginning to perculate in me. And speaking of things that are perculating in me, its time to make the announcement!













I think that provides some clues as to why my blogging has been somewhat sporadic of late!! My whole world has been filled with the thoughts, feelings, excitement, surrealness, terror and very real physical sensations (Morning sickness is such an understatement!!) that my creative side has gone rather AWOL. (welL, in the sense that I have not being doing much artwise, but I am definately creating in another sense!) I will post towards the year about how "change", my word of the year from 2008 has influenced me, but clearly, my current state of affairs is the most massive change that is possible!

So yes, i'm not sure of the 2009 word yet. But I know what I want for the next year. I want to re-engage with my creative process. I want to feel well and healthy. I want to do the best I can for this little person growing inside me, both while they are in and when they pop out!

So yes! there has been change in bucketloads......

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hurrah!!! I look forward to the change to come, and meeting him/her when they arrive! :)