Thursday 11 December 2008

its Christmas!

Its been a funny few months,not much blogging has happened, but there has been a lot filling my little world. Stuff that is not yet ready for public consumption, but soon will be....

But Christmas is apon us....and I'm struggling to feel festive. We have both been hit really hard this week with the flu, so are hoping to be well enough to put a tree up this weekend and begin to get festive. But until then.....here is my little attempt to drag myself into Christmas 2008!

(P.S....just need to point out the fakeness of David's Tash!)
Send your own ElfYourself eCards

1 comment:

Camilla said...

OOh did you ever see the 'make your own pop video' machine on the pier? Me and my friends went in it once and the results were very similar to your elves. I was laughing so much I nearly had a little accident. Hope you have a good festive season!