Tuesday 22 May 2007

A post about nothing in particular.

Its just that its been a while since I blogged and I feel I ought to!

Its rapidly approaching the mid way point of the year and it feels like time to start taking stock. Im wondering how creative I have been in light of my word of the year! I guess Im doing OK. I'm really enjoying my art process at the moment, and I'm thinking of having my first solo show at the Q Gallery in Weston. I am also thinking about how I can be more creative with the way I dress. Tried a new look and I think I like it......

But I still have this nagging feeling that Im not doing enough. I could be being more creative and doing more thing. Will life always feel like this, that I am always striving to be better and not quite making it? Perhaps it will feel better whan I finally get round to doing all those tasks. Perhaps it will feel more balanced when my job is not so new, busy and exciting. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.....

No comments: