Sunday 21 March 2010

Studio SPACE



















Phew!

I've just been so busy lately there has been no time to post here. Some of my busy-ness has been art related, but most not. On Mothers day, one of my treats was for Ruby to hang out with her daddy for most of the afternoon so I could put in some uninterrupted time up at my studio. It was MUCH needed. I have been up there quite a lot recently what with the commission, but its been ages since I have done anything for myself. This time, I was completely concentrating on my own stuff, and it felt really liberating. A new painting came out which I really like, plus, as I was up there on my own, I was dancing a round like a lunatic to my Ipod with nobody to see. And, as I was leaving, I took this photo, which doesn't quite do justice to how beautiful the evening was. I really have the best located studio ever, and feel very lucky.

No comments: