Sunday 28 June 2009

Today

Taken from Laura's blog..... and today seemed like an appropriate day to do it!!

TODAY

June 28th 2009


Outside my window... Its trying to rain, and I'm hoping for a huge, thundery downpour!


I am thinking... that it is so hard to focus on anything other than the fact that my baby is due TODAY, and that from now onwwards, waiting is going to feel so long.


I am thankful for... spending lots and lots of time with Dave right now before the baby gets here, but that he will be around in the days seeing his baby grow up, because he works from home.


From the kitchen... A hive of activity, due to my nesting need to fill the freezer to the brim! Lasagna, spinich dijon chicken, beef bourganon, beef and ale stew and morrocan lamb tagine this week alone!


I am wearing... my trusty maternity jeans and a floaty top... and feeling very hot.


I am creating... a painting in the kitchen which is really quite different from anything I have done before. I'm not sure I like it, but its more about the making than the end product right now.


I am going... to try and think of productive ways of filling my week next week if nothing happens, so that I am not just wasting time on the internet or feeling bored and restless.


I am reading... hmmmmm.... yes, reading. I have just finished "A spot of bother" by Mark Haddon, and really need to start another one. Think it might be "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak.


I am hoping... that this time next week I won't be waiting any more!


I am hearing... piano music coming from the front room being played by Dave.


Around the house... is tidier than its EVER been!


One of my favorite things... paint!


A few plans for the rest of the week... Need I state the obvious? You can guess what I'm HOPING the big plan is for the week ahead!

No comments: