Sunday 19 October 2008

Post Exhibition Musings

Its been a long time since the exhibition, and I have been meaning to blog, but sometimes life gets in the way. I think I need to blog a bit more about what has been happening, but all I do know is that my thoughts are being brought back to "change" on a regular basis at the moment....

But on to the exhibition. It was a great show, and poignant as it will be the last one I will be taking part in as a studio volunteer. I spent pretty much the whole weekend just hanging out at the studio taking it in, drinking tea and eating cake, chatting and absorbing the exhibition. I think this years show was the best yet, and I look forward to seeing how artists at the studio grow and develop over the next few years. It has been the be st three years of my life at the studio, and I will miss it greatly.





No comments: