Thursday 21 August 2008

More than I bargained for.....

I'm involved in an exhibition.

Its taking place this Sunday.

I'm feeling really anxious about it.

I kind of wish I had never got involved in the first place.

The words "flakey" and "space cadet" do not get get close to describing the guy organising it.

But it could be OK. I might sell something.

I need to put a positive head on.

After all, it has been a learning experience no matter what!

And what this whole thing has done is make me thirsty to exhibit again. I am finally out of my creative block. that was a scary time! I have ideas coming thick and fast. I am painting like a demon. I'm doing some work like I have never done before. It feels like I'm onto something! And I must post someof this new work soon, but for now, if you are reading this, wish me luck and good karma for Sunday, I think I will need it! Right, back to it.......

1 comment:

Solorn said...

I'd just like to say that I saw your work at the Ecofair and it was gorgeous. I was wondering if you had a website or online shop where you sell any of it. I'd love to see more but, with having kids running around me, I didn't have a chance to look for more than a couple of minutes. Either that or do you have open days at your studio?

I'm finding so many bloggers in Weston who have so much talent, it's wonderful and I wonder if people realize there is more to our little town than meets the eye.