Friday 2 March 2007

A reminder for when I am doubting my artistic abilities.....

Went and had that painting session and then one and a half hours later.....



I am writing this post to remind myself that I actually do think I have the ability to make some really good paintings! The last few days i have generally been on a downer and sometimes it all feel like a waste of time. I am utterly convinced I am the worst painter in the world! However, tonight, it all really came together, and I want to post this to remind myself that...



1. I really liked what I did tonight.

2. I think my work has real potential

3. I think my use of paint is really improving!

4. This is NOT all a waste of time!

5. This is my purpose and what Im meant to be doing!

So...... I need to remember this feeling to inspire my future efforts! And I also need to go to bed now before my eyes fall out of my head through tiredness!


No comments: